Policy Is Valid From 01 July 2016
Each and every published review and article on the Katherine Wandell website is mine. I always appreciate it when people enjoy my posts and like them enough to share with others. . .
However, there are some guidelines regarding how to republish my posts the right way:
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.katherinewandell.com (the “blog”). The blog is owned by Katherine Wandell. I grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use:
- You always include links to the original articles or reviews on my blog wherever you share the reviews & articles to.
- You may publish an unedited quote of 100 words or less from the original articles or reviews and must adhere to policy #1 on this list.
- If you republish a partial post, it must be exactly as it appears on my website with all links intact.
- You may republish more than 100 words of the original articles or reviews after you get a written permission from me.
- Full reviews and articles are not permitted to be republished without permission from me as the blog owner. It means you do not have permission to copy my reviews and articles and reproduce it on another website.
To Be Clear: You do not have permission to take material from my blog and run it on yours.
Please refer to this policy every time you decide to share the content of this website.
WAIT! There's even MORE...
When you sign up for our newsletter you get access to our entire RESOURCE LIBRARY! On top of the FREE downloads, and printables you'll receive bi-weekly updates.