Marriage and parenting has been an adventure for sure! My husband and I met when we were just two young kids. I was 19 and he was 20. Now it has been 7 years since we met and 4 years since we married each other. I can say without a doubt that I love him more then I did in the beginning.
There is something about creating a life together and really becoming one. Having kids that resemble both of you puts the cherry on the top. No matter what trials have come our way, my husband has always been by my side. When our firstborn was in the NICU he was there feeding him when I couldn’t. When the same child had a seizure and during every birth, Josh was there.
The man went to EVERY SINGLE doctor’s appointment he could and was basically my doula for all three births of our sons. Even catching the baby twice! Being a father seems to come naturally. I think he read one book on the subject vs me who read like twenty! Our boys love him and copy everything he does. They want to be just like daddy, and I want them to be just like him too.
He’ll come home from work and will do dishes, cook and even clean! He’s always cheerful and happy and brings joy into every room he walks into. I can’t remember a day he has ever been mad at me. Honestly! If anyone has peace like a river it is my husband. He just absorbs negative energy and doesn’t let it affect him. I don’t know how he does it. But I do think he deserves a nice birthday post listing some things I love about him.
Happy 28th Birthday To My Wonderful Husband!
Here Are Ten Things I love About You:
1. I love how talented you are and how you bring music into our home with your guitar.
2. You’re faithful to me, your commitments and God. Thank you for being faithful.
3. I love how cheerful you are and how your smile brightens every room.
4. You’re a great leader and provider. I know I can trust your judgment.
5. I love your adventurous spirit. You always find ways to make boring things fun.
6. You always wake up before me and end up making breakfast every morning without complaint.
7. I love that you understand what’s important in life. Your priorities are always in the right order.
8. You always try to be helpful and have a giving heart. You are generous with your time and skills.
9. You love God with all your heart and serve so willingly. I admire how you don’t hesitate to follow his leading.
10. You make life spectacular, and make me ever so grateful I married you. I hit the jackpot when I said: “I do”. I don’t deserve anyone like you. God must truly love me to have blessed me with such an amazing husband.
Thank you for everything you do! Happy Birthday My Dear!
WAIT! There's even MORE...
When you sign up for our newsletter you get access to our entire RESOURCE LIBRARY! On top of the FREE downloads, and printables you'll receive bi-weekly updates.